Dew Valley Foods have implemented many initiatives over the past number of years to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and be a more sustainable company including:
• Environmental improvements to reduce water usage.
• Waste fat recovery in our process to reduce fossil fuel usage.
• Responsible sourcing of raw material and packaging.
• Increase in local employment and involvement in local communities and charities.
• Implementation of lean principles increase efficiencies and productivity in the plant.
Dew Valley is committed to ensuring all soy will be deforestation and conversion free for all UK operations (encompassing both legal and illegal deforestation/conversion), as soon as possible or no later than 2025, aligning with the outcomes and objectives of the UK Soy Manifesto.
Designed by Design for Market